Flight Guide Turns 50!
Airguide Publications is proud to announce our fiftieth anniversary. As the nation’s leading VFR airport guide, Flight Guide Manual has set the standard in providing quality airport and supplementary data that general aviation pilots have come to depend on. In celebration of our important milestone, we are debuting a new Flight Guide Manual and Revision Service.
New Flight Guide Manuals
Flight Guide Manuals are produced in a slightly larger format, kneeboard size (5.25 x 8.25) and weigh the same as the classic manual (about 1 lb.). For easier readability, fewer airports are on a page to allow for larger type and airport diagrams. It is also available in two types of binding formats: Spiral and 7-Hole Loose-Leaf pages to fit our Executive Binder. We have also increased the amount of information that is updated in each book. Since we are only printing complete books, we are now able to update all the changes that come into our office each time we produce a new edition.
Why did we change the Flight Guide format?
New Flight Guide Manual Coverage
Flight Guide Manual coverage is now divided into six regions,
containing 500-750 pages each as follows:
North Western: ID, MT, OR, WA, WY.
South Western: AZ, CA, CO, NV, NM, UT.
North Central: IL, IA, MN, ND, NE, SD, WI.
South Central: AR, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, TX.
North Eastern: CT, DE, DC, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV.
South Eastern: AL, DC, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN, VA.
*Washington DC is included in both North East and South East regions.
Flight Guide Online Now Comes FREE With Each Revision Service!
Flight Guide Online our “full-service flight tool” is the perfect compliment to your printed book providing the following features via an internet connection on any computer:
• Airport Data, Diagrams & Graphics Are Updated Daily on Flight Guide Online. Check airport data and supplementary info before flying to make sure you have the most up-to-date information available.
• Current & Nearby Fuel Prices are provided for each airport.
• Advanced Airport Searches aid in finding airports that meet
your criteria including: runway types, attendance, IAP, AOE, FBO services, lowest & nearby fuel prices, brand & octane, restaurants & hotels on field, pilot discounts or free pickup, transportation & recreational information.
• An Advanced Flight Planner–powered by FlightPrep–allows you to enter your aircraft & flight criteria, edit & save your routes, real time weather depiction, print a Trip Kit and file your flight plan electronically.
• Current Weather & Forecasts including: surface analysis, weather depictions, METAR, TAF, infrared satellite images, detailed forecasts & more!
• High Resolution Printable Pages depict airport data, graphics & supplementary information in two formats: 8 1/2 x 11 or kneeboard size 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.
• Satellite Photos & Road Maps are provided for each airport. They are dynamic, interactive images, allowing areas that are hidden off screen to be seen. You can also zoom in and zoom out to get multiple views.
• Pilot Getaways Electronic Magazine is available as an add on service providing in-depth articles of current & back issues including breathtaking photography on new and exciting destinations featuring: weekend getaways, romantic escapes, fly-in dining & remote bush strips.
• Reserve Hotel & Car Rentals, view availability, search best value rates, photos & reviews of your favorite hotels and car rental agencies.
• A Flight Log & Airport Notes are provided for your convenience. The Flight Log page gives members the ability to log flights, compute & print totals. The Airport Notes section allows you to keep comments and pertinent information attached to a particular airport for future reference.
Our new Revision Service plans now provide an incredible value with the inclusion of Flight Guide Online! (Flight Guide Online currently retails for $19 per region, $35 for any two regions, or $89 for the USA for an annual membership.)
Access Flight Guide Online Now!
All active Flight Guide Manual Revision Service members can now gain access to Flight Guide Online by Clicking Here. Upon completion of the form, you will have immediate access to Flight Guide Online, our full-service internet flight tool.
New Revision Services
Flight Guide Revision Services now come in two options: Basic and Deluxe. The Basic Service provides one complete Flight Guide Manual per year with FREE access to Flight Guide Online, our full-service internet flight tool. The Deluxe Service provides two complete Flight Guide Manuals per year for a region, one every six months, along with FREE access to Flight Guide Online.
Click Here To Purchase Flight Guide Revision Services
Flight Guide Is Still The Best Value!
Flight Guide still remains the best value for providing quality airport information pilots can trust – no other source comes close! The airport facility directory charges $28.50 per region or $199.50 for the USA and is missing critical airport data such as (1) an airport diagram for each airport (2) all taxiways depicted (3) businesses on field with all services & locations (4) food, transportation, lodging & recreational destination info and (5) Class B, C & D airspace graphics. Others charge $45 per region or $270 for the USA and don't supply replacement of all pages during the year nor do they provide access to an online flight planning tool like Flight Guide Online!
Current Flight Guide Manual Subscribers
Click Here to sign up for
Flight Guide Online FREE!